There is in Brooklyn (New York) a collaborative workspace of designers, illustrators, bloggers, writers, and developers. It’s called Studiomates and Studiomates and Raul Gutiérrez, also known as “the mexican”, is one of them. I love his work!
A few weeks ago I found this wonderful post written by his 4 years old son, saying:
January 30, 2012
1. “They should be fast.”
2. “They should have something on them. Something pretty cool like rocket boosters or fire or bush babies or something.”
3. “Maybe they should glow in the dark so you can see them when it is night… or you could have a light on them and a remote control.”
4. “They should be faster than regular shoes.”
5. “When your feet are in them, your legs should be really fast.”
6. “They should not make sounds when you walk. I like to scare people.”
7. “You have to make sure they are fast shoes. SUPER FAST!”
8. “They should be soft.”
9. “They should never smell like feet.”
10. “When you run in fast shoes you should always win.”
How incredibly inspiring may be the look of a kid!